“We can have nice things, and be conscious.” – That's So Retrograde
“Life is just a spiritual practice, it doesn’t have to look spiritual. Meditate, take a bath, something spiritual is standing in the middle of the market and watching people live.” – Stephanie Simbari
- Gather friends and ask “How are you” – but “How are you really”
- Pull a card from the Wild Unknown Deck
- Vision board / create together.
- That’s So Retrograde
- The Zoe Report
- Here and Now – Stephanie Simbari stars
- Life and Teacher Training with Electric Soul Yoga
- Wild Unknown Tarot Deck – used in their personal practice
- Elizabeth mentions Jen Kramer at Corrective Skincare LA for her skincare
- “The Guest House,” by Rumi
This being human is a guest house.
Every morning a new arrival.
A joy, a depression, a meanness,
some momentary awareness comes
as an unexpected visitor.
Welcome and entertain them all!
Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
who violently sweep your house
empty of its furniture,
still, treat each guest honorably.
He may be clearing you out
for some new delight.
The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
Be grateful for whatever comes.
because each has been sent
as a guide from beyond.