“You’re either in suffering state or in a beautiful state, there’s nothing in between.” – Preethaji
We are honored to have transformational leader, founder of the O&O Academy and co-author of the book The Four Sacred Secrets, Preethaji, on DENtalks Podcast this week. Preethaji along with her husband Krishnaji, are adored by many including Usher, Arianna Huffington, Ari Emanyel, and Mark Sullivan to name a few and have been referred to as two of the most transformational leaders of our time, helping millions around the world achieve love, prosperity and purpose through the power of the beautiful state. Their recently released book, The Four Sacred Secrets, simplifies complex concepts and ideas to make what they call the ‘beautiful state’ attainable for anyone. We discuss how every single moment we are either in a state of suffering or in a beautiful state, what manifestation truly is, and how we have control over so much of what we do and say via our decision making. Preethji teaches us that if we can shift ourselves into a beautiful state, then everything begins to flow with ease. Don’t miss Preethaji’s Personal Practice at the end of the episode where she leads us through a Soul Sync Meditation.
“Manifestation is not positive thinking but instead the state from which you are attracting things into your life.” – Preethaji
- Soul Sync Meditation
- Who is an inspirational teacher for you? My husband (Krishnaji).
- What does your daily practice look like? Soul Synch practice
- What is an indulgence for you? I have a sweet tooth, especially for chocolate lava cake.
- What is your best worst day? I do not have an answer for this question. An example could be having an argument or disagreement with my husband and leaving it all behind because we believe that hurt and suffering is not important but the relationship is.
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.