“Our guides hold the space so we can access our intuition." – Natalie Miles
This week, we get intimate with Vancouver-based psychic, spiritual guide, and life coach Natalie Miles, and dive into everything you ever wanted to know about the art of psychic ability and intuition. Hailing from a family of psychics, Natalie talks about her own journey learning to truly listen to and trust her intuition, quitting her job as a former producer and moving halfway across the world as a result. She teaches us simple tools and techniques for channeling our spirit guides, asking the right questions, and tuning into answers for everything from parking spots – yes parking spots! – to relationship problems. To Natalie, we all have the ability to access our guides and the answers, right here and right now, it’s just about connecting from within. In a very special personal practice, she guides us in a meditation to bring forth your own guides. Tune in and see what comes your way!
“We’re born intuitive.” – Natalie Miles
- Spirit Guide Meditation
- Type of Meditation You Rely on the Most: Psychic guided meditation
- Daily Practice: Journaling and channeling. In the shower I also call my guides forward – it’s best place for guides.
- Helpful Tip for a Valuable Meditation: It’s really important not to lie down. It’s really important to stay grounded and have both feet planted on the ground.
- Self-Care Hack: Salt baths. As a healer it’s really important to cut the energy cord with people so I do it after client sessions.
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.