“There's a rhyme and reason to the soul even if it doesn't have rhyme and reason to the ego.” – Natalia Benson
This week Modern Mystic, Astrologer, Wellness Influencer & Women’s Empowerment Coach, Natalia Benson, joins us on DENtalks Podcast! Natalia takes us through her journey from struggling with drug addiction in her twenties to finally tapping into her power in her thirties. She encourages all women to honor their feminine energy and their inner wisdom. We chat all things astrology and natal charts – she even shares some interesting new points to look out for on your chart and how they correlate with past and future lives. We decode horoscopes, discuss real relationship lessons, the magic of kundalini, how to manifest, and the importance of surrounding yourself with badass women who support you. Natalia is a beacon of light, and lucky for us she announces that she is writing a book (coming soon) and even gives us some juicy details about what it’s about! She leads us through a beautiful meditation to connect us with deities.
“Through learning to heal the darkness, I was being guided to my purpose.” – Natalia Benson
- Connecting to Deities
- Naps or no naps? No naps, I wish I could nap.
- Do you journal? I do, I have journaled my entire life. My mother still has my journals from when I was younger. I journal 5 things I am grateful for, and 3-5 intentions for the day.
- What is your guilty pleasure? I have several: I love Postmates and Erewhon, I eat very healthy.
- What is a sign for you? When I see Mother Mary or a hummingbird.”
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.