“When I get my act together, energetically and vibrationally, I’m doing my part.” – Lalah Deliah
Today we have spiritual writer, certified spiritual practitioner, and founder of Vibrate Higher Daily, a vibrational based–living online community and mentoring program, Lalah Delia on DENtalks Podcast! Lalah opens up and shares her story of making a conscious shift from showing up without power in relationships to breaking out of the cycle of abuse. Once she realized that she needed to have her own needs met before she could share herself with others, then, and only then, could she take a step on the ladder toward self-actualization. Her fascinating journey reminds us of our shared humanity as so many of us struggle to recognize our own self worth or have the courage to stand in our power. She also beautifully reminds us that everything is energy, and how important it is to pay attention to our bodys lower and higher energy. Her personal practice speaks from her heart; she leaves us with an inspirational quotation from her book. Don’t miss Lalah’s amazing journey back to herself.
“Helping others is always helping ourselves.” – Lalah Deliah
- From her book Vibrate Higher Daily
- Who is the most inspirational teacher? Hands down, Howard Therman
- What’s your current obsession? Cremini mushrooms (raw)
- Do you have an inspiring place that you like to go to, or travel to? Nature, in all of her beautiful forms just does it for me every single time, and I’m always in awe how she shows up beautiful and different.
- What is one piece of life advice you have for everyone? Vibrating higher daily is how you take your power back.”
- Inspirational Teacher
Martin Luther King
- Favorite Documentary or Movie
What Dreams May Come
- Current Obsession
- Food, Drink, or Object you can’t live without
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.