“Sexual energy is the most powerful human energy there is." – John Wineland
It’s about to get deep, as famed speaker, relationship coach, and teacher, John Wineland, joins us for a powerful lesson in sexual intimacy and energy. John draws on experiences from yoga, Buddhism, and his intensive study under Yogic Intimacy teacher David Deida, to reveal the power of applying concepts such as breath, emotion, and openness to create a truly sacred experience through union. We also talk about the differences between masculine and feminine energies, how both partners can learn to be fluid and fluent in both, and dive into the roots of shame, taboo, and sexual wounds with insight on how to help heal them. John closes the episode with a powerful guided meditation that truly integrates the ideas we talk about throughout.
“The more that you express the truth of your heart, the more you will evoke conscious presence in your partner.” – John Wineland
- Guided Meditation
- Favorite Book: “Journey to Ixtlon” by Carlos Castaneda, “Blue Truth” by David Deida
- Inspirational Teacher: Carlos Castaneda
- Favorite Movie: “Step into Liquid“, “American Beauty“
- Daily Practice: Every day I spend about an hour doing a combination of breathwork, my kundalini routine, reciting sections from lotus sutra, and sitting still for about half an hour.
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.