“Teach your children to trust their gut." – Jill Willard
This week psychic, intuitive, medium, meditation leader and author of Intuitive Being, Jill Willard, joins us on DENtalks Podcast! We cover a lot of ground in this conversation on topics such as past lives, parenting, patriarchy, chakras, intuition and energy centers. Jill offers many practical tips on how we can all tap into our own intuition and strengthen our energy centers. She even dishes on how people like Martin Luther King Jr, Michael Jackson, and JFK have come through to her in readings – but her stories may not be what you’d expect. This episode is full of surprises and will leave you questioning a lot, in the best way possible. Don’t miss Jill’s personal practice where she guides us through a Mindfulness Meditation that focuses on your breath in order to help you find balance, integration, and independence!
“The universe is in you, you do not need to go find it somewhere.” – Jill Willard
- Mindful Meditation
- Who is an inspirational teacher for you? Alicia Morehart, EE Cummings, Mick Jagger, Bob Dillan or Alicia Keys.
- Do you have a morning practice? Yes, and it fluctuates. I am aware of the light, find my peace and joy before rising, water on my face, warm tea or coffee and a stretch.
- Are you a crystals person? I am and I am not. It is all about the energy and believe you put in them.
- One piece of advice? Kindness on yourself and one another. “
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.