“You can’t control how you feel, but you can control how you react. There’s a difference." – Nick Viall
We LOVED having former Bachelor, Nick Viall LIVE at the DEN for our last #DENtalksLIVE podcast event! We got up close and personal with Nick about his struggles with anxiety, ego, relationships, his childhood, essential oils and so much more. If you think you know Nick, think again – this episode sheds light on a side of Nick not often seen by #BachelorNation. He shares his secrets to finding pause through use of essential oils and that the things he likes most about himself have come through failures. He’s raw, honest, and we had SO much fun at this live event with him! Nick even shares with us a quote he lives by at the end of the episode for his personal practice. If you live in Los Angeles, you don’t want to miss our DENtalks LIVE events!
“The first time I really felt anxiety was after I fell in love.” – Nick Viall
- Quote Nick lives by
- Self care hack: Exercise and using essential oils – “They help me with the benefits they have, they also give me a moment of pause”
- Favorite doc/movie: Abducted in Plain Sight
- Current obsession: Bob Ross paintings
- First thing in the morning: Looks at phone…“My phone gives me anxiety, yet my phone is also my escape”
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.