“The deeper in your heart you come from, the more miraculous power you can have." – Marianne Williamson
An extra special episode with one of the best known spiritual leaders of our time – Marianne Williamson! Marianne is an internationally acclaimed lecturer, activist, author of FOUR #1 New York Times bestselling books, and as she announced exclusively at our first DENtalks LIVE taping… she is starting her exploratory for running for 2020 Presidential Candidate!! In this one of a kind conversation, Marianne sits with Tal to share wisdom on everything from pushing past our egos, to our handling relationships with others, and ultimately how to listen to your higher call from God. We dive into today’s current events and political divide, as Marianne gives us a sneak peek at her bid for office to come. Stay tuned for a 20 min deep meditation guided by the legend herself – you won’t want to miss it.
“It’s not up to you what you learn. It’s merely up to you whether you learn through joy or through pain.” – Marianne Williamson
- 22-Min Guided Meditation
- Weekly Lectures at the Saban Theater
- Teaching the Teachers Course
- 2018 California fires
- Tallahasee Shooting
- Jessica McClure
- School Funding Based on Property Tax
- Phytoplankton Studies
- Crucifixion of Jesus
- Resurrection of Jesus
- The Temptation of Christ
- The Story of Moses
- The Enlightenment of Buddha
- Favorite Books: Course of Miracles, Letters to a Young Poet
- Type of Meditation you rely on most: Lessons in Course of Miracles and TM
- Do you Journal or have a Daily Practice? A Course of Miracles
- Morning Routine: Take a shower or bath to get yesterdays dirt off your body then meditate or pray to get yesterdays stress off your mind. Think about God before you do anything.
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.