“It’s always the spirit or the soul that infuses the chart.”– Jayson Moton
At our latest DENtalks LIVE, we were so honored to have our very own, Jayson Moton as our guest for a very important conversation on TRANSpirituality! Many of you know Jayson as a Kundalini teacher at The DEN (we all love him), but what you may not know is his story – and it’s a pretty intriguing one! Jayson shares with us that he knew at a young age that something wasn’t quite right. It was the feeling of being trapped in a gender role that felt unfamiliar, combined with the universal need for belonging, that lead him on a spiritual journey of finding self love and authenticity. In this very special episode, he shares with us his experience of coming out to friends and family, the ongoing process of finding your identity beyond the body, and how to look for the balance between both our masculine and feminine qualities. Be sure to stick around as Jayson leads us through a basic breath Kundalini meditation to conquer self-animosity as his Personal Practice!
“Astrology is an art type, it’s how we express ourselves.” – Jayson Moton
- Kundalini Meditation
- What does your perfect day look like? Nature is involved, having an amazing conversation with a friend, at least 3 real hugs from someone, feeling good in my body and a good Netflix documentary.
- What’s a current obsession or something you can’t live without? Chocolate
- Favorite Book? The Flower of Life
- Mountains or Beach? Beach
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.