“When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.” – Celinne Da Costa
This week Celinne Da Costa joins us on DENtalks Podcast all the way from Bali! She is a coach by day and a writer by night who left the corporate world to build a career on her own terms. She designed her path to fulfill her life’s purpose and during this episode she gives you a glimpse at how you could do the same thing. Celinne shares her own journey, how she finally made the big decision to leave the corporate world and venture down a not so traditional path, where the idea for her business came about, and the fears she confronted in order to take that leap of faith for her future. The power of getting to know yourself is a huge theme for this episode. Celinne shares many tips that we can all implement in our own lives to better understand ourselves, confront our fears, and live life to the fullest. Celinne leaves us with a wonderful practice called Dream Tracking for her Personal Practice, which is a method she uses in her life to actualize her dreams, no matter how big, scary or unattainable they might seem.
“Risk taking is a muscle that you develop.” – Celinne Da Costa
- What is your favorite book? The Alchemist and Cloud Atlas
- Helpful tip for a valuable meditation: Do what works for you! Do not force yourself to meditate in any particular way that someone else recommended. Pick an anchor to come back to that works best for you. It can be sound, your breath or feeling of your body.
- Do you journal or have another practice? I journal most on my shadows, what hurts me and pain. This way I can visualize them and release them.
- What is the first thing you do when you wake up? I do not check my phone ever ever first thing in the morning for at least 30 minutes. I realign my chakras first thing in the morning. I sit down and do 20-30 min of meditation and I ask myself what I need today and do a tibetan meditation that was given to me by my meditation coach.
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.