“I think the most powerful thing we can do is take care of ourselves and our children will live in that vibration.” – Amanda Chantal Bacon
We are SO lucky to have Founder of Moon Juice, Amanda Chantel Bacon, on DENtalks podcast today! As a young adult, Amanda Chantal Bacon was a self-proclaimed rebel. She spent years looking outside of herself for solutions only to be disappointed. After hearing there was little hope to improve a health condition, she set out on a quest to find her own solution. She discovered that lasting change required a renewed focus on diet, lifestyle, and spirit. Little did she know how this one act of defiance would lead her to become the founder of Moon Juice, a natural supplement, skin care, juice, basically all around badass wellness powerhouse company. It was both entrepreneurship and motherhood that helped Amanda embrace the notion of polarity, and with this acceptance about herself and the world, she is more equipped to move through life with ease. Join us to learn more about Amanda’s journey and how to become a better YOU. Don’t miss at the end of the episode Amanda shares some of her favorite FREE wellness tools.
“It’s the end of the doctor in the white coat; it’s the end of the one guru; it’s the end of the one pill, and that is a little scary for a lot of people.” – Amanda Chantal Bacon
- What do you do when you first wake up? I think like there’s a nice little sigh of I’m here; it’s another day, and then I go into nursing my baby.
- What has been the most inspirational book or teacher for you? I don’t know if I can pinpoint it down into one thing. There have been so many people, places, practices that have brought me to that one place in myself…some silence, some faith. Don’t know that I can pick one thing. The theme of the day; it’s not one thing.
- Is there a practice that you like to do? I would say the same thing. There have been several practices that have been incredible tools for me that have brought me into a place of clarity.
- What’s your current obsession? My baby. If not my baby, I’m obsessed with my team and growing the team. I’ve never felt more inspired.
- If you had to do any other job, what would it be? Midwife.
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.