“When you just want to return to yourself, that’s the Akashic Records.” – Ashley Wood
Get ready to open your portal to the fifth dimension with an episode all about the non-physical realm. This week, we sit with International Akashic Records reader, Ashley Wood. Whether or not you’ve heard of Akashic Records, this episode has something for you! We do get a little “woo woo,” discussing everything from past lives to Pleiadians, and delve into how the records encompass your unique soul from the beginning of its existence up until now, and even into your future. Just like a hug for your soul, this conversation will remind you that we are all light beings, always interconnected, by one universal emotion: love.
“I believe we are multidimensional beings and we can be in many places at one time.” – Ashley Wood
- Grounding Meditation
- Daily Practice: “Akashic shower sessions”
- Helpful tip for meditation: If you’re struggling with meditation, simply focus on grounding – put your feet on the ground and imagine you’re growing roots under, watch your breath and watch your thoughts. Give yourself five minutes of this.
- Food/drink/object you can’t live without: Dark Chocolate (with sea salt!)
- Favorite self care hack: Dry brushing, essential oils, jade roller
- Type of Meditation you rely on most?
Psychic Meditation which is energy tools, visual meditation which is also her personal practice
- Helpful tip for valuable meditation?
Focus on your breath, take the pressure off yourself that you have to do it right. Keep showing up and try different meditation to find what works for you.
- Self-Care Hack?
I make sure to clear everyone out of my space every night and get out into nature. I clear people’s energy by creating a bubble out infront of you, putting everyone from the day in that bubble, and then blow up the bubble. This gives the person their energy back.
- If you could give any piece of life advice what would it be?
If you don’t like how things are going, believe that you can change your perception and everything else will change.